Friday, August 3, 2007

Lego Star Wars mini-figures

After playing both Lego Star Wars PC games (Lego Star Wars and Lego Star Wars II: The Original Trilogy) and assisting my kid build Lego Star Wars kits, I began to notice the mini-figures. The PC game would allow you to play with a ton of characters from the movies. The Lego kits have some of these minifigures but not all. Unfortunately, you can not get individual Star Wars minifigures - you have to buy the kit. My kids kept breaking or losing the minifigures so now the minifigures are under my control. Now they are like gold to me. The Lego customer service didn't really have a satisfying answer for me. She mentioned the Lego magnet minis and that was it. I later discovered that there was a niche market for Lego mini figures, not just Star Wars. Some figures can be priced cheap while rare ones seemed to be priced unreasonable. I have started a collection and it is slowy growing.


Be the first to experience Windows Vista. Download directly from Microsoft.

No comments: