Sunday, August 5, 2007

Lego Indiana Jones?

I was surfing the net to get some of the latest news from Comicon 2007. I used www.g4tv.com which is G4 Tech's website. There was a list on one of the pages and the topic on George Lucas' announcement on Lego Indiana Jones video game caught my eye. In the article was a link to the trailer. It was so cool! Unfortunately, the release date of the video game is "Summer 2008". Oh how I wish I can fast forward into the future.

I saw some comments on the web article mocking the future game. There was a lot of whining how the game was too easy and for the kids. One was looking for some Lego gore as in the controversial scene in Temple of Doom that led to the creation of PG-13. Well maybe there should be an adult version for these 30 year old cry babies that are still living in mommy's house.

Games like Lego Star Wars was such a huge hit because it appealed to everyone. Lego Indiana Jones should continue this trend. Let the crybabies looking for Lego Dawn of the Dead stick to their bloody violent games.

Nickelodeon Shop

No comments: